Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts. Oven Baked Chocolate Donuts Today I'm going to show you how to make healthy donuts. These chocolate donuts has no sugar, no flour, and no Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix until just combined. Don't over-mix the batter, your donuts won't be as fluffy as they should.
Take one bite of these soft, fluffy apply pillows and you'll be hooked. Check out our variety of protein cream cheese and sweet (sugar free), buttercream frostings: https "I can not believe how tasty these Apple Cinnamon donuts are. I couldn't believe that they were actually gluten-free. You can have Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts
- You need 2 pc of apple, cored and sliced like donuts.
- You need 3-6 tbsp of almond butter.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1/8 cup of dried cranberries / prunes (chopped), or trail mix.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 pc of banana.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients.
- It’s Handful of walnuts, chopped.
- You need Handful of 70% above dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare Dash of ground cloves.
I know we will be buying more items from. See more ideas about Baked donuts, Donut recipes, Doughnut recipe. Fluffy spiced donuts spiked with apple cider and rolled in cinnamon spice sugar. They're baked rather than fried and you won't miss it!
Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts instructions
- Prepare baking pan/sheet/tray and line it with baking paper. Set it aside. Preheat oven (w/o baking tray), about 375°F | 190°C for about 10-20mins..
- On one large bowl, combine all dry ingredients [[and optional ingredients should you want them added — yes, you can add 'em all, but adjust wet ingredients with addition 1-2 tbsp water plus 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]. Set aside..
- On a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients, and coarsely mash the banana at the same time. [[If you add all optional ingredients add 1-2 tbsp water + 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]..
- Combine wet to dry ingredients. Whisk and mix well..
- Spoon mixture unto baking tray with baking paper. Flatten /form a dollop into a medallion. One dollop makes one medallion, and sizes doesn't have to be in uniform. Mixture can make about 8-12 medallions depending on preference. Ideally, sizes would depend on the sizes of the apple donuts. I am sure you can wing this! But it doesn't have to be perfect to size. It will still taste amazing!!!.
- Bake the medallions for about 20-25 minutes over moderate heat of 375°F | 190°C..
- While those goodies are baking, slice your apples horizontally, then de-core each slices to create somewhat like donuts. You can use a spoon, a knife, or whatev' you got in the kitchen that will make this step easy for ya. Discard the core..
- Spread almond butter on top of the apple donuts, then set aside if medallions aren't done..
- Soon as the oven "pinged!," take the baking tray off the oven with proper tools. Put tray over the counter, then using a spatula, scoop out medallions to put them on top of your nut butter apple donuts. Yes! Ready to serve!.
These easy, no bake apple donuts are the perfect after school snack for kids, full of healthy and good-for-you ingredients. And because apples have been a craze over the internet, I thought making No Bake Apple Donuts, Fork & Beans style, would be a fun way to celebrate the upcoming season of. Why they are called baked apple donuts or donut holes, I have no idea. They are more of a sweet short bread. Why they are called baked apple donuts, I have no idea.