Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao. lauki chana dal recipe/Punjabi style chna daal with Loki. Cook with sarabjit. लौकी के इस नए तरीके को जान कर कहोगे की पहले क्यों नहीं पता था Lauki ki tasty & Easy Sabzi. bharatzkitchen HINDI.
Lauki Dal or Dudhi dal is one of those recipes which I prepare when I'm in hurry to finish cooking or don't want to cook anything or simply cause there is lauki at home. The recipe is simple and easy resulting in delicious dal and the big advantage is you really don't have to cook. Lauki is considered among the top recommended vegetables in Ayurveda as it is very quick and easy to digest so this is very good for sick and weak patients,you can give the boiled bottle gourd puree to. You can cook Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of badi(amritsari vadi).
- You need 1 cup of Lauki(gourd) in small size.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Turmeric powder.
- It’s as needed of Mustard seed.
- Prepare as needed of Cinnamon.
- You need pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s as needed of Cardamom.
- It’s as needed of Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Lauki Chana Dal (Bottle Gourd, Ghiya, Doodhi, Opo Squash) Recipe by Manjula. Lauki ke Kofte – Bottle Gourd Curry Recipe – Kofta. Lauki ki sabzi punjabi style is an everday menu dish made by cooking lauki in onions and tomatoes and served with chapatis. If you feel that the sabzi is watery then put it back on flame and cook till the vegetable is semi-dry.
Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao step by step
- First cut badi in small size as shown in image. Turn on gas..
- Take pressure cooker put 1teaspoon oil.Sprink some mustard seed, asafolia,,cinnamon,cardamom..
- Add 1cup Rice with 2.5 cup of water. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Salt acc to taste. mix all well..
- Close the pressure cooker. Bake until 1whistle.garnish with curry leaves or coriander..
This lauki ki sabji Punjabi style tastes delicious with chapatis and raita on a hot. Moth beans which is commonly called as mat beans or matki is a good supply of vitamin B, potassium and calcium too. It is also a main source of protein as well. To begin making the Punjabi Style Moth Beans Dal Recipe, we will soak the moth beans over night and keep it ready. Lauki ki sabji recipe with step by step pics.