Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Pasta Bake is an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love! A little cumin, paprika and some diced tomatoes with peppers. This Mexi-Style Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Bacon Pasta Bake looks like a delicious dinner!
As good as a visit to Mexico! Try this budget pasta bake dish with tomatoes and cheese, perfect for hungry students, from BBC Good Food. Make this simple student pasta and tomato dish for a delicious, filling and budget-friendly supper. You can cook Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake
- You need can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 8 of chicken,stripped, cubed, or shredded.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- You need of pasta, penne.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of milk, fill tomato soup can.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mexi cheese.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Charring the tomatoes creates a wonderfully smoky, flavor to this zesty Mexican Tomato Soup. Adjust the amount of red pepper to your desired level of heat. Arrange strips in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Mexi style tomato soup pasta bake instructions
- Cook pasta accordingly. Set oven at 400..
- Add condensed tomato soup , a can of milk, cumin, and salsa. Simmer and stir. Cook while pasta is cooking..
- Melt butter in a large pan. Add cooked pasta. Add chicken , bacon, and cilantro. Mix . Add tomato sauce..
- Add cheese. Place in oven and cook 10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy..
An easy pasta bake with tuna and creamy tomato sauce, all topped off with lots of lovely cheddar cheese. Pour in tinned tomatoes and cream, bring to the boil, then stir in cooked pasta. This Creamy Tomato Pasta Bake is based on the same cooking method I use for my One Pot Saucy Mac N Cheese. As the name implies, it is macaroni baked in a classic french "gratin" style with a creamy white sauce made from a roux. It was a childhood favourite and I used to nag my mother to.