Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole.
You can have Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole
- It’s of casserole.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes (baked & mashed).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ground corn flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter(melted).
Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole step by step
- Bake & mash sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 400degrees..
- Add casserole ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix..
- Butter a 8×8 baking dish. (Tip I use the butter paper) add the casserole ingredients and bake for 30 minutes..
- With a spoon mix the topping ingredients..
- After 30 minutes remove casserole from oven and add the topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove from oven. This is a great make ahead dish for the Holidays because it's actually better the next day.Just refrigerate bring to room temperature and reheat before serving. Hope you enjoy!.