Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint. Toast bread and using a cookie cutter, cut out circles similar to size of apple slices. Place a slice of bread in a buttered pan and top with an apple slice and a slice of goat cheese. Goat Cheese, Honey, & Fruit CrostiniSally's Baking Addiction.
Brush the rounds on the baking sheet with the beaten egg and then place a pastry ring on each one. Crunchy apples, sweet honey, and tangy goat cheese. Meanwhile, slice apple into thin slices. You can cook Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint
- It’s 3 of golden delicious apples, cored & cut in small cubes.
- You need to taste of powdered cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of creme-de-menthe (green mint liqueur), OR 1 tbsp peppermint extract.
- Prepare 7 oz of goat cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of toasted sunflower seeds.
Once the bread is ready, immediately rub on garlic. Ripe peaches with goat cheese, honey, and black pepper on a flaky pastry shell. Fresh Peach Tarts are a quick treat, but one you'll want over and Easy crowd pleasing baked goat cheese and honey appetizer recipe that looks as good as it tastes. It's an easy to serve appetizer with fruits and crackers.
Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint step by step
- Preheat the oven to 410°F. In a rectangular poundcake mould, place the cubed apples and sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Add the splash of creme-de-menthe..
- On top, crumble the goat cheese and distribute evenly. Drizzle with honey and bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve warm, with a generous sprinkling of toasted sunflower seeds on top..
Goat's cheese and honey is always a great combination and thyme adds the needed earthiness that completes My Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with Mint Balsamic Vinaigrette, My post on how to make your own And last but not least, my beautiful and delicious Beetroot Pasta Hearts with Goat Cheese. Toasted bread, honey and goat cheese, and fresh seasonal fruit come together in this easy appetizer! Crunchy toasted bread paired with a blend of honey and goat cheese is the perfect match for seasonal fresh fruit. I cannot wait to try these with apple or pear when the weather is cold here! Honey, goat cheese, apple, and pecans make a super simple dessert or appetizer for your next party!