Baked Honey Garlic Chicken.
You can have Baked Honey Garlic Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Garlic Chicken
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko.
- You need of Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey, or more to taste.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha, optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat..
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes..
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine..
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired..