Buffalo chicken loaded baked potato casserole. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat.
This is my husband and I's favorite dinner recipe. How to Make Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole. In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture. You can cook Buffalo chicken loaded baked potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken loaded baked potato casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 8 medium of potato, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 6 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of diced green onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cooked bacon.
Carefully scoop the potatoes into the prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mix as possible. This easy recipe makes a one-dish chicken dinner. Can I freeze Simply Potatoes® products? How long can I store them in my refrigerator after I open them?
Buffalo chicken loaded baked potato casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 500° and spray 9 x13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl mix Olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, & hot sauce..
- Cook potatoes in baking dish for 40 to 50 minutes stirring every 10 to 15 minutes. May need to add more nonstick to keep potatoes from sticking..
- Mix cubed chicken into bowl with hot sauce mix..
- Once potatoes are cooked reduced heat to 400°, then add in chicken and sauce to potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Once chicken is cooked top with bacon, green onions, and cheese. Place bake in oven till cheese is melted..
- Serve with either ranch dressing,or extra hot sauce. Or it can be served all on its own..
I opened the package prior to the "Use By" date, but the product seems spoiled. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix for your chicken. Add the diced chicken to the leftover olive oil/hot sauce Allow the chicken to marinate as the potatoes bake. Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious. Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole.