Santiago's Amazing Bacon Chicken. In this video recipe I cook Amazing Bacon. You know what tastes amazingly good? If you ask me, it's best to combine those two foods whenever possible for maximum benefit.
Frango Bacon, Snacks Für Party, Appetizers For Party, Sandwich Appetizers, Heavy Appetizers, Bacon Appetizers, Party Dips, Fingers Food, Football Food. Free delivery on millions of items with Prime. Low prices across earth's biggest selection of books, music, DVDs, electronics, computers, software, apparel & accessories, shoes, jewelry, tools & hardware, housewares, furniture, sporting goods, beauty & personal care, groceries & just about. You can cook Santiago's Amazing Bacon Chicken using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Santiago's Amazing Bacon Chicken
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of bacon.
- You need 1 of cilantro.
- You need 1 of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of soy sauce.
The classic combination of chicken and bacon works in pies, risotto, stews, salads and bakes like our popular mustard-stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. The chicken, goat's cheese and bacon combo is totally delicious, and the veg adds a welcome sweetness. Serve with a few steamed Jersey Royals. Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Santiago's Amazing Bacon Chicken instructions
- Open chicken brests.
- Cut open bacon.
- Gather all spices.
- Lightly spray chicken breasts with olive oil spray, then lightly sprinkle with all seasonings except bay leaf liquid smoke and soy sauce.
- Flip each peice of chicken over onto a cutting board one at a time.
- Lightly season the other side of each peice of chicken.
- Lay a peice of bacon on cutting board then place chicken ontop, put some cilantro ontop of chicken and wrap the bacon over the top.
- Pour about 1/8 cup soy sauce in a baking dish.
- Add 1 tsp liquid smoke.
- Add 2 bay leaves and about 1 1/2 tbs of each seasoning and salt to taste.
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the dish and be about a fingertip deep.
- Place all the chicken breasts in the baking dish and preheat oven to 350°.
- Place in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and choose any sides you would like to serve with it!.
After the chicken had been partially plucked, Bacon placed the chicken in a bag, packed some more snow around it and buried the carcass. Unfortunately according to Aubrey, Bacon caught a severe chill and was so ill he was unable make the distance to his own lodgings and instead was taken. This one pan chicken bacon gnocchi recipe is the ultimate comfort food! You will love the pillowy gnocchi, crispy bacon, and tender chicken all slathered in a creamy garlic sauce. I have plenty of one pan gnocchi recipes on here, but I don't yet have one with everyone's favorite white meat. It's time.