Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. You can cook Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin
- It’s 4 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 4 pieces of Frozen Spinach *OR 1 bunch Fresh Spinach, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 250 g of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Canola Oil / Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, folic acid, Vitamin K, calcium, fiber Spinach possess folate, potassium and various antioxidants which helps to provide neurological. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia.
Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin instructions
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small cubes. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain and half-mash lightly..
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion and Garlic until tender. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Defrost the frozen Spinach pieces and remove excess liquid. If you use Fresh Spinach, you can cook it with the Onion..
- Combine half-mashed Potatoes, Onion mixture, Spinach and Ricotta. Add some more Salt and Pepper to taste only if requires. Be careful as Ricotta can be quite salty..
- Oil the base and side of ramekins or a baking dish and spoon the mixture. Top with plenty of grated Parmesan Cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
- Note: It can be easily removed from the ramekins, so that you can place the individual gratin on serving plates..
It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre. Spinach is a green leafy vegetable that is rich in iron. It's not just for Popeye — spinach can be enjoyed by anyone, whether it's cooked or raw. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Транскрипция и произношение слова "spinach" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры.