TL's Pineapple Cream Cheese Cobbler.
You can have TL's Pineapple Cream Cheese Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Pineapple Cream Cheese Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt ( i use sea salt).
- You need 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 can of pineapple chunks drained.
- You need 1 packages of (8 oz) cream cheese.
TL's Pineapple Cream Cheese Cobbler instructions
- Melt butter and add to 9×13 glass pan..
- In bowl mix egg, milk, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour on top of the butter. DO NOT STIR..
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. Drain pineapple and arrange the pieces in single layer on top of batter. Cut up cream cheese and put on top of the pineapple layer..
- Place in preheated oven for 45 min or until golden brown and edges are bubbling. The crust rises up around the fruit but some of the fruit will still pop out the top :).