White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato.
You can cook White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato
- It’s 4 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 6 dash of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 large of potatos.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of white vinager.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
White Bbq Chicken Baked Potato step by step
- add chicken,butter,liquid smoke and enough water to cover the chicken in the crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hours high for 3. shred chicken when done, drain liquid from the crock pot and add the chick back into the pot to keep warm..
- wrap potatoes in foil and cook at 400 for about 1 1/2 hours or till potatoes are done..
- in a medium bowl mix Mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings together. If you want you can mix this up ahead of time and put it in the fridge..
- when potatos are done cut open and top them with the chicken and white BBQ sauce. we also added cheese, tomatoes, onion and cilantro. But add whatever toppings you like: ).