Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad #fingerlickingood #must try #quickfix #themechallenge The alcohol evaporates during cooking and what is left is a a choclatey barley sauce that smells and tastes so good. Your kids will definitely enjoy this.
Add the remaining barbecue sauce; turn to thoroughly coat. Transfer to a cutting board and slice crosswise. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. You can have Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad
- It’s of Chicken legs/breast/wings. Should be the same size.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need 3 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Guinness stout.
- It’s of Barbecue sauce.
- You need of Guinness stout (remaining in the can) freeze for later use.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Chilli.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with garlic powder. Wrap each potato in foil and pile on top.
Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad instructions
- Mix the marinade well and marinate the chicken for as long as possible. (4-24+ hours). Cover with cling film and refigirate..
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line your oven tray with foil and baste some oil on it. Bake for 20 min, turn it once so that both sides brown to a fine crisp..
- Mean while, bring a cup of Guinness stout to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer on low till its thick and reduces..
- Coat the chicken in the sauce. Bake for an extra 10 minutes..
- Enjoy . Potato recipe later.
It really is a super simple dinner. You can even leave the chicken on the side and make a loaded baked potato to go with it. Check out our meal plans that can save you a TON of time in the kitchen! While the chicken cooks, to make the dipping sauce, in a bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce and cherry spread. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired.