Chicken Spinach Roll. Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Casserole (Easy & Fast). Watch this video to know how to make chicken spinach rolls. Live Food YouTube Channel brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures.
They have these amazing spinach roll-ups that you can get with or without chicken. Savory garlic chicken, fresh spinach, smokey gouda and nutty parmesan cheeses, all rolled up in a crispy egg roll, and served with roasted red pepper salsa. Spread some mozzarella cheese on top. You can cook Chicken Spinach Roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Roll
- Prepare 8 of Thin chicken cutlets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 5 oz of Frozen spinach cooked and squeeze dry.
- You need 6 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of Mozzarella cheese cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marinara sauce.
- You need 1 of Olive oil nonstick spray.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Roll tightly and press while you roll, you can use some toothpicks to. First I roll the chicken rolls in breadcrumbs NOT sprinkle them atop. Chicken Spinach Roulade. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. From that came this amazing Spinach Ricotta Chicken Roll Up Recipe that you are going to LOVE as much as my family did.
Chicken Spinach Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 450° and spray baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese in one bowl and in another bowl 4 eggs beaten. And In bowl number 3 combine the rest of parmesan cheese, spinach, ricotta cheese and 1 egg beaten.
- Lay the chicken down salt and pepper and spread about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the spinach mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll and keep the seam side down.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then in bread crumbs then place in baking dish seam side down. Bake for 25 minutes remove from oven and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese place back into oven and bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve with additional sauce on the bottom and enjoy!!!!.
Gotta love it when things come out amazing when you weren't really trying. This Chicken Spinach Rollatini Recipe is super cheesy and filling. The rolled chicken comes out similar to meatballs so I serve it over thin wheat spaghetti, zoodles or spaghetti squash. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls.