Crispy Baked Zucchini. Thinly sliced zucchini coated with panko and parmesan and baked until crispy and delicious. If zucchini is available where you live, then I HIGHLY suggest giving this healthy appetizer a go. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, this veggie dish is kid friendly and oh so easy to make.just how I like it!
How to Make Crispy Zucchini Cakes in the Oven. Home » Recipes » Appetizers » Crispy Baked Keto Zucchini Fries. Keto Zucchini Fries will soon be your favorite new snack! You can cook Crispy Baked Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Zucchini
- It’s of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- It’s 4 medium of Zucchini.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
These baked parmesan zucchini crisps are the perfect appetizer! They're healthier than their deep fried counterpart, crispy, cheesy and so easy to make. I served these babies up with some ranch. These easy oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible!
Crispy Baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
Zucchini chips; a healthier alternative to potato chips! I came up with the recipe for zucchini chips. How To Make Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries. Zucchini fries are easy to make, especially in the oven! We find that cooking at a fairly high temperature yields crispy, golden results without the need to.