Maple Baked Salmon.
You can cook Maple Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Baked Salmon
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger (dry).
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 large of salmon fillet.
Maple Baked Salmon instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in small sauce pan, mix water, syrup, mustard, soy sauce, garlic and ginger and bring to a boil on stove.
- let simmer for 5 minutes, or until a half cup of mixture remains.
- place salmon fillets on baking sheet (parchment paper recommended ).
- brush mixture on fillets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- repeat step 5 two more times.
- Serve with rice and veggies. Mixture will cover 4 large fillets (up to 6 servings).