Mashed potato stuffed portabella. Four Cheese Mashed Potato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms make a fast and filling vegetarian main course hot off the grill or turn this recipe into an appetizer by using cremini mushrooms. Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside. Cook potatoes, garlic and bay leaf in boiling water until very tender.
Stuffed into larger portabella caps, this is more of a fork-and-knife kind of stuffed mushroom recipe, not quite as poppable as a stuffed button mushroom. These mashed potato and wild rice stuffed mushrooms are beautiful smaller bites of flavors we often associate with holiday meals. Mash with butter, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper and mix with corn. You can have Mashed potato stuffed portabella using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed potato stuffed portabella
- It’s 2 of portabella caps.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 large of egg.
Hi guys, today we're going to share how to make Stuffed Portobello mushrooms with mashed potatoes at home. Few days ago, We have shown how to make the easiest creamy mashed potatoes with minced chicken and onion before (If you're interested, please click.) Portobello mushrooms. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps can be made ahead right up the sprinkle of parm…so when you are ready, pop them in the oven to warm them through and brown the tops.
Mashed potato stuffed portabella step by step
- Peel and cube potatoes, boil until fork tender.
- Drizzle portabella caps with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides, place in 400° oven for 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes are soft, add in salt, pepper, butter, milk, and cheese, whip with beaters, then allow too cool.
- Once potatoes have cooled slightly add egg, and beat mixture together.
- Fill each portabella cap with the potato mixture, and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- For a side, add in your favorite fresh veggie, note blanched asparagus in the picture. Serve and enjoy!.
Mashed Cauliflower Stuffed Portabella Caps make a perfect side dish for grilled meat or fish, or a great light dinner with a salad….diet or not! Four Cheese Mashed Potato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Garlic Mashed Potato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. One Batch of Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe. Make the Garlic Mashed potatoes and the cheeze sauce.