Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi.
You can cook Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi
- Prepare 125-250 g of precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),.
- You need 1 of fillet of salmon, skin left on,.
- It’s 1 of small-medium carrot grated,.
- You need 20 g of precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, chopped,.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Teriyaki sauce, (I used 'Lee Kum Lee' brand),.
- It’s Half of a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- You need 1 of small pinch of salt.
- You need of Coconut oil spray.
- You need of To garnish:.
- Prepare of Nigella seeds.
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes..
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion..
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!.