Vegan Baked Ziti.
You can have Vegan Baked Ziti using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Baked Ziti
- You need 1 box of whole wheat ziti.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cashews unsalted and raw soaked overnight.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt for ricotta.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Good quality tomato basil sauce no added sugar or make your own!.
- Prepare As needed of Daiyab mozzarell shreds or any other vegan mozzarella you enjoy.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of nutritional yeast.
Vegan Baked Ziti step by step
- Drain and add soaked cashews, lemon, salt, pepper, garlic. Nutritional yeast to processor or blender. Blend on low until all is incorporated..
- Add plant milk slowly. Mixture should be soft and a bit like a dry cream sauce not liquid. Taste and adjust with any ingredient you need. Lemon and yeast give this but ricotta it's cheese flavor..
- When water is boiled add ziti..
- If creating sauce for so or if using jar sauce just have ready..
- When pasta is Al dente or a bit chewy remove from heat, drain..
- Add ricotta, sauce, mozzarella and pasta to large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Turn out into a large casserole pan..
- Cook at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling..
- Serve with Sauteed greens, salad and fresh Italian bread..