Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal). Healthy Apple Baked Oatmeal with cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts is full of flavor, texture and makes the best cozy breakfast the whole family will love! Apples and oatmeal are the best! Two of my favorite ingredients are baked together and served up warm, and topped off with a splash of almond.
Apples and bananas together at last! If baked oatmeal with apples sounds a little too wholesome to be really good, think again. Even people who don't like oatmeal like this five-star recipe — check the comments to see for yourself. You can have Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal)
- Prepare 1/2 each of Honey crisp apple.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Banana.
- Prepare 1 each of whipped cream (one serving) canned.
- Prepare of BOAT.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flat oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 each of Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it).
- You need 4 each of Splenda packets.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fat free milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
This cozy fall dish is more or less a breakfast-style apple crisp — heavy on the oats. Oatmeal is one of the most common and popular breakfast choices for Americans, the British, and Australians. Bananas are not only a great grab-and-go snack, but they are a wonderful ingredient for adding sweetness and creaminess to delicious and healthy smoothies. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse.
Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl.
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally..
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan..
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana..
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105..
This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same). These Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups are packed full of oats, bananas, and incredibly delicious! Perfect for an easy and healthy breakfast throughout Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats: The star ingredient of these oatmeal cups! I suggest using old-fashioned rolled oats and not quick oats for the best results. Banana Pecan Baked Oatmeal is one of the best ways to enjoy oatmeal!