Cheese and Hanpen Sandwiches with Basil Pesto. The Best Basil Pesto Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Add fresh basil and oregano, all on smoked ham and wow! Croque Monsieur – Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Michael's Home Cooking.
Grilled without butter on a tabletop grill. Next time I will try it with pesto but it was really good and healthy the way it was. How to make grilled cheese sandwiches. You can cook Cheese and Hanpen Sandwiches with Basil Pesto using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese and Hanpen Sandwiches with Basil Pesto
- It’s 8 slice of Kraft sliced cheese with camembert.
- It’s 4 slice of Hanpen.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Basil sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of few for decoration Nuts (pine nuts, almond slices).
I love the added flavor the pesto gives to the grilled cheese, and it does taste like pizza. Give your grilled cheese a deliciously modern twist by spreading tasty basil pesto on the bread, topping fresh tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet until hot over medium heat. Add assembled sandwiches into skillet, cook until both sides are golden-brown and.
Cheese and Hanpen Sandwiches with Basil Pesto instructions
- Mix all the ingredients marked ★ to make the sauce. Prepare the 8 slices of cheese..
- Spread the hanpen out in a non-stick frying pan without oil, and bake until browned on both sides..
- Sandwich cheese between the hanpen on a plate..
- Pour the sauce from Step 3 over them evenly and top with the nuts for decoration..
- This is the cheese that I used..
You can use your favorite cheese in this easy sandwich. Serve with a simple green salad tossed with mushrooms and avocados. Place half of the bread slices, buttered side down, on the work surface. Top each piece of bread with a slice of cheese, a tablespoon of pesto, then another slice of cheese. Summer is pesto time, at least in my house.