Easy Taco casserole.
You can cook Easy Taco casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of (16 oz) Pinto beans, drained and rinsed (optional).
- It’s 1 can of (11 oz) whole kernel corn or mexican-style corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz) tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Broken tortilla chips.
Easy Taco casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat..
- stir in seasoning mix, tomato sauce, *beans and corn. bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Top with cheese and tortilla chips..
- bake in preheated oven 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- garnish with sour cream and sliced green onions, and serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired..