Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops.
You can have Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops
- It’s 4 medium of boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 packages of extra crispy Shake and Bake.
- You need 1/2 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of honey barbecue sauce (or your choice of flavor).
Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray foil lined baking dish.
- Mix dry ranch powder with shake and bake in a bowl.
- pour barbecue sauce into separate bowl.
- Dip pork chops into barbecue sauce until coated.
- Dip barbecue sauce covered pork chops into Shake and Bake/Ranch mix until coated.
- Put into oven for about 25 minutes.