Mamaw's Baked Beans. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. These beans could be a meal in themselves! They're baked with bacon,ham, molasses and mustard.
They're super easy to prep and the rest is done in the oven. I don't know about you, but there are definitely certain. This is by far one of the best baked beans recipe I have ate. You can have Mamaw's Baked Beans using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mamaw's Baked Beans
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef, fried and drained.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of Pork and beans.
Besides my Aunt Gloria God rest her soul she was the Queen at making these but my Mom has. Place in a greased baking dish and top with sliced Onions and pre-cooked Bacon strips. These Clean Cuisine style healthy baked beans are low in sugar but taste just like the real deal. Mamaw's Rolls are a classic yeast dinner roll recipe just like my great-grandma used to make.
Mamaw's Baked Beans step by step
- Fry and drain ground beef. Chop green pepper and onion..
- Put everything Into crockpot overnight on low..
- *Depending on your crockpot, time may vary. I can usually put mine on "keep warm" overnight or on "low" for about 4 hours. Use your own judgement; you know your crockpot better than anyone! :).
They're so easy to make and you can even be made ahead of time and frozen for later. My mamaw tried to mail them to me in the August heat and I received a cookie tin full of greasy I think my mamaw would put them in the fridge if she needed them for an event or something. See more ideas about Desserts, Recipes, Dessert recipes. These easy Baked Beans are a delicious addition to BBQs, potlucks, picnics, and game day celebrations! Just like every mom, I am sure my Grandma needed to streamline some nights.