Pineapple Coconut Bars. These Pineapple Coconut Crumb Bars are easy, sweet and taste like tropical dessert. Crunchy coconut crumb topping and gooey pineapple filling make for irresistible combo! These bars are absolutely one of my new favorites.
Isn't it amazing how your taste buds change over the years? Pineapple Coconut BarsView from Great Island. Pineapple and coconut make this a special tropical treat. You can have Pineapple Coconut Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Coconut Bars
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of can Crushed Pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rum.
- You need 3/4 cup of Robin Hood Flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
Serve them at your next luau. These yummy treats come together in a flash using canned crushed pineapple and a few pantry staples. Garnish: toasted flaked coconut~ Don't forget! My mom used to make these pineapple bars when I was a kid.
Pineapple Coconut Bars instructions
- Preheating. Oven to 350°F ( 175 °C )..
- Grease 9 inch square baking pan..
- In large. mixing bowl Add, flour,shortening, baking powder, salt. Form a nice smooth dough,roll evenly in pan. Cook for 15 minutes, remove from oven..
- Combine in another mixing bowl by hand, Pineapple,Coconut , Sugar,Eggs. Spread over dough in tray.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, let cool for 1 hour,then set in refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up,this will make it easier to cut into bars..
For many years now I've been thinking I need to make these vegan and gluten free but kept forgetting to ask her for the recipe. Keywords: pineapple bar recipe, mango bar recipe, tropical fruit coconut bars. Tag @littlesweetbaker on Instagram and hashtag it #littlesweetbaker. Home » Bars and Squares » Pineapple Coconut Cherry Dream Bars. We have a big hit on our hands with Rhubarb Dream Bars so I decided to make Pineapple Coconut Cherry Dream Bars.