Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach. I make pizza about once a week, and generally we do the exact same thing: andouille sausage, spinach, pineapple, and plenty of cheese. Which is weird, because as a kid I strongly disliked pizza with sausage and/or pineapple on it. Sometimes I swap the sausage for bacon.
His first reaction was, "Is there pepperoni? I think I will go with pepperoni." Sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and Kalamata olives boldly flavor this easy pizza. Pictures of pineapples and pineapples on pizza and pineapples pizza and pizzas with pineapple and etc. are Anyone who advocates against pineapples and their putting on pizza will be banned and stabbed with Or, shredded coconut. You can have Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach
- You need of For the pizza dough.
- You need 500 gr of whole wheat flour (I use Bob's Red Mill).
- It’s 150 gr of cooked potato (1 medium).
- You need 1 tb of dried garlic.
- It’s 1 tb of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tb of instant yeast.
- It’s 1 tb of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1.5-2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For the pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato (400gr).
- It’s 2 tb of tomato paste.
- It’s 10 gr of dried onion.
- Prepare 1 tb of oregano.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 150 gr of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 100 gr of almond cheese.
- It’s 2 of leaks.
- You need 400 gr of pineapple tidbits (1 can ).
- It’s 100 gr of kernel corn.
- You need 1 of large red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of black pepper, oregano.
Anchovy, spinach, and pineapple pizza!" ? So a friend and I researched a bunch of pizza places and only found ONE that had all the ingredients. My kind gentleman friend got the pizza, I got. Pineapple pizza is an amazing invention, and there is ZERO reason for it to get as much hate as it does.
Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach instructions
- Combine the flour and mashed potato in the bowl of a stand mixer. Make a well in the middle, put the yeast, coconut sugar and half cup of a lukewarm water in, mixe them together with a little flour. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Turn the mixer on, slowly ad the remaining water and beat it until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. Put the lightly floured dough back in the bowl, cover it and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour..
- Clean the leaks.
- Cut them and rinse the pieces under running water to clean further. Air dry or dry them manually with paper towels..
- Grease a baking sheet lightly. Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet. In the meantime preheat the oven for 375F..
- Mix together the tomato, tomato paste, onion and oregano..
- Spread the pizza sauce with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Add first the spinach, sprinkle with the almond cheese..
- Add the chopped leaks, the diced sweet pepper, sweet corn and the drained and gently squeezed pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle it with oregano and black pepper..
- Pop the pizza in the middle of the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until brown. Keep an eye on your pizza so that it doesn’t burn. Take the pizza out of the oven, let rest, and enjoy. :).
It's just so tasty, especially with extra It's even better with extra toppings. Let's say you have pineapple pizza with olives, spinach, and extra cheese. First, you take a slice off of the pizza and. Puffed Pastry PizzaSobre Dulce y Salado. puff pastry, mozzarella cheese, frozen spinach, tomato sauce. Potato Rye PizzaEl invitado de invierno.