Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes.
You can have Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes
- It’s 2 large of thinly sliced chicken breast or 3 chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 slice of of good ham or bacon thinly sliced.
- You need 1 large of handful of sweetcorn.
- You need 300 ml of chicken stock (I make my own by boiling roasted chicken bones and veg).
- It’s 25 grams of ap flour.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of flour on a plate.
- You need 2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 medium of egg beaten with a splash of milk in a deep dish.
- You need 4 large of or 6 medium thin pancakes about 6 inchs in diameter.
Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes instructions
- melt the butter and add the 25g of flour to make a roux. slowly whisk in the stock until combined.
- add the chicken. stir for 3 minutes.
- add the ham and sweetcorn. combine. add garlic, salt and pepper.
- stir and simmer until reduced and thickening.
- place a tablespoon of cooled mix into the center of the pancake (don't over fill). with a brush, moisten half inch around the outside of the pancake with the egg wash then close up pressing the edges together.
- mix paprika and turmeric with the breadcrumbs and place on a plate.
- cover the parcel in flour, then egg mix, then breadcrumbs. set aside.
- repeat steps 5 and 6 until all used up.
- heat oil in a frying pan and cook pancakes about 5 minutes each side until golden and crispy. or for healthier method of cooking bake for 30 minutes on a high heat.
- try different fillings like cheese and broccoli, steak and ale or any pie filling.