Garlic Butter and Herb Oven Roasted Chicken and Vegetables.
You can cook Garlic Butter and Herb Oven Roasted Chicken and Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter and Herb Oven Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Broil-Fryer Chicken.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 Bag of Baby Carrots, halved.
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of Celery Stalks, sliced into small chunks.
- You need of Butter Rub*.
- It’s 3-4 Sticks of Butter, softened.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s of Extra Seasonings*.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
Garlic Butter and Herb Oven Roasted Chicken and Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Chop and slice all vegetables and set aside..
- Rinse and pat chicken completely dry inside and out. In a small bowl mix the butter and herb rub til everything is combined. Rub the chicken on the inside of cavity and all over the outside and try to get up underneath the skin of the chicken also. Place the chicken into a roasting pan or baking dish large enough to hold the bird and veggies..
- Arrange the vegetables around and inside the chicken. Salt and Pepper vegetables.Thoroughly salt the bird and sprinkle with black pepper and oregano. Cover with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes. Half way through cooking remove aluminum foil and stir round the vegetables an baste chicken with pan juices. Put back in oven to finish cooking. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes then slice and serve. Enjoy ..