Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash.
You can cook Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash
- It’s 1 pound of shrimp.
- It’s 2 pounds of sweet potatoes diced.
- It’s 8 ounces of Chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of large red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion diced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt for eggs.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper for eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
Shrimp, Sweet Potato, Chorizo Hash instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the sausage in a pan. When done remove..
- Add 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil to pan add the onion, potatoes, and peppers..
- Cook till onions are soft..
- Add the shrimp and stir. Keep on heat for 5 minutes. Add flour and cook 3 minutes then stir in milk..
- Smooth it out.
- Add cheese.
- Carefully add the eggs, salt and pepper to taste, on top and put into oven till egg whites are done. I broke a yoke so I added an egg..
- I baked in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.