Baked Chicken and baby potatoes. Made for the company I'm working with, to promote health and wellness by eating healthy dishes. Vegetables are blanched, not. baby potatoes – you can also use regular potatoes chopped into small bite-sized pieces. onion. garlic. Just toss the chicken thighs, baby potatoes, and chopped onion with olive oil, garlic, thyme, dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper, then pop it in the oven.
Chicken, vegetables, and sauce all go into the baking dish, and then the real action happens in the oven. All the flavors mingle while the chicken and vegetables roast. To keep the tomatoes from cooking down too much, add them about halfway through the. You can have Baked Chicken and baby potatoes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and baby potatoes
- It’s 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 1/4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheeses.
- It’s 1 can of Baby Potatoes.
Wash chicken and place it to the deep baking dish. Pour apple juice so it would cover the chicken approx half way. I serve Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes with sour cream, sprinkled with fresh scallions, as I like to dip each crispy potato piece in the sour cream, but it's definitely optional. My kids will mix ketchup and mayo to make simple fry sauce to go with these potatoes, which is also a great option.
Baked Chicken and baby potatoes instructions
- Wash Chicken Breasts.
- preheat oven to 350.
- Use a nonsticking spray for pan.
- use desired spices, I usually just use salt, garlic salt, and crackerboy.
- cut a thin slice of butter for each chicken breasts to put on top of the chicken.
- empty full can of drained diced tomatoes all over chicken.
- sprinkle cheeses on top of chicken.
- cut baby potatoes to desired size and put on or around chicken in pan.
- put pan in oven for 45minutes to 1 hour, and wa-la meal is done.
Shrimp, potatoes and veggies are baked in foil, which makes it moist, tender, and juicy. Plus clean up is a breeze! · Bacon-Roasted Chicken with Potatoes "Bacon-wrapped drumsticks and thighs with baby Dutch yellow potatoes, roasted with onions and herbs, a very. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Arrange on baking pan: Arrange the chicken, potatoes, and onions on the prepared baking pan.