Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake.
You can have Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake
- You need 1 Pkg. of Frozen Hash Browns.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (of your choice).
- You need 16 Oz. of Pkg. Of Diced Ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Bacon Grease (OPTIONAL).
Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the Hash Browns and a handful of Diced Ham.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with bacon grease..
- Layer 1/2 the bag of Hash Browns at the bottom of the baking dish..
- Cover the Hash Browns with your mixture..
- Layer the remaining Hash Brown on top of your mixture, then top with your handful of Diced Ham..
- Bake for 1 hr. Broil on low for the last 5 minutes..