Oven Baked Fajita. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze! Baking chicken fajitas in the oven not only makes your life easier, it also keeps your chicken juicy, develops the flavors of the seasonings and roasts the onions and peppers. High-strung fajita purists, look away now, because this recipe is about to get creative.
Baked Chicken Fajitas are cooked in the oven on a sheet pan for a quick, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love! Chop the veg into chunky wedges and toss in a large bowl with the oil, vinegar and. This delicious Oven Baked Fajita recipe is perfect for those days when it's too hot, too rainy or too cold to grill! You can cook Oven Baked Fajita using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Fajita
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
I saw something about baked fajitas recently and the idea stuck with me. This Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas freezer meal recipe is near and dear to my heart…and my stomach! I love this easy chicken fajita recipe because it has great, bold flavors. This Easy Oven-baked Chicken Fajita with my homemade spice blend will soon be your family Last year I made some incredible Spicy Fajita Steak Quesadillas and even though that post didn't exactly.
Oven Baked Fajita instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
Thanks for saving the day (again.) This oven baked fajitas is absolutely zesty, bright, festive, and oh-so-welcome on a busy weeknight. How to make oven baked chicken fajitas. Slice chicken, onion and red pepper into thin even strips. These oven baked sheet pan fajitas have chicken AND steak and are tender and bursting with flavor- an easy, no-fuss weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Oven Fajitas are a delicious and fresh meal that is easy to prep and loaded with flavor.