Oven Baked Onion Rings.
You can cook Oven Baked Onion Rings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Onion Rings
- Prepare 1 of Large Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oil spray.
Oven Baked Onion Rings instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Slice the onion to make rings that are about 3/4 of an inch wide. Peel the skin from each ring and carefully separate the rings from each other..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Add the milk to a small bowl.
- Take each ring and dip it in the wet mix and then the dry mix, coating them in the powder..
- Place each ring on the baking sheet Spray the rings with oil spray. You want to coat them, but not too much..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then flip each ring and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately..