Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce.
You can cook Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce
- It’s 3 slice of Raw salmon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of Sweet Chili Miso Mayonaise (Recipe ID: 2600162).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ┌ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ├ Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of └ Sweet chili sauce.
Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce step by step
- Season the fresh salmon with salt and let sit. They will release water, so gently pat dry with a paper towel..
- Combine the ingredients to make the sweet chili miso mayonnaise..
- If you don't have store bought sweet chili sauce, make your own. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
- Grind pepper onto both sides of the salmon. The salmon I used this time were cut into smaller pieces, so 1 serving was 2 pieces..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper so that they don't stick. Right before baking, top the salmon with the sauce..
- Fill the extra space on the tray with accompanying dishes such as breaded eggplant and zucchini..
- Bake the salmon in the oven (at a high temperature) or toaster oven until they become deliciously browned..
- Arrange the salmon with the accompanying vegetables on a dish and enjoy..