Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups. These Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. These Healthy Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for an easy and delicious make ahead breakfast! They're loaded with so much great pumpkin pie.
Make a batch during your weekly meal prep and eat them throughout the old fashioned oatmeal – make sure you get old fashioned oats and not quick oats! pumpkin pie spice – you can make your own using my recipe, but. Baked pumpkin oatmeal cups made with your favorite nut butter, cozy spices, oats, pure maple syrup and chocolate chips. These easy pumpkin oatmeal cups have a boost of protein and are are naturally sweetened. You can have Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Freezer-friendly and perfect for meal prep breakfasts and snacks! Baked oatmeal cups are one of my all time favorite breakfasts. You can make a big batch of them ahead of time and then just grab them in the morning for a quick and easy breakfast. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
In a bowl, add the milk, egg, honey, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla until combined. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips. These Pumpkin Spiced Baked Oatmeal Muffin Cups are an easy, one-bowl recipe and make a great portable breakfast! These portable baked oatmeal cups have been a lifesaver Meghan's first few weeks of back to school. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a breakfast that she's excited about.