Super extra fully loaded potato skins . With a bunch of crispy skins on hand, some savory chili, a bacon-cheese sauce, and a ranch & onion sour cream dip, you'll devour these irresistible snacks in no time. POTATO PEEL RECIPES – budget cooking with Boris. Loaded Potato Skins – How to make Loaded Potato Skins (Football Food – Appetizers).
Put the husk-like skins of the potatoes on a tray and, when cool, cover until you are ready to fill them. Nigella food special: Fully loaded potato skins. Spoon the potato filling into the potato skins, and lay each half on a baking tray so they fit snugly together. You can cook Super extra fully loaded potato skins using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super extra fully loaded potato skins
- Prepare 3 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Potato skins are baked until crisp, then filled with chili and cheese and topped with sour cream and chopped green onions. Reviews for: Photos of Super Loaded Chili Potato Skins. Enjoy a big plate of extra crispy, extra loaded sweet potato skins in no time! This game-time favorite is hard to resist. · Super Bowl Party?
Super extra fully loaded potato skins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Poke holes in potatoes after washing with a fork. Microwave them for 4 minutes flipping midway through. Cut in half and scoop out the centers using a spoon..
- Place potato skins in a lightly greased baking pan and bake 10 min. Remove skins and Mix potato filling with sour cream, milk, butter and spices. refill skins with the filling mixture..
- Top with diced bacon, cheese, mushrooms onion and Parmesan..
These Fully Loaded Potato Skins with Chipotle Southwest Guacamole are the perfect addition to your game day menu from halfbakedharvest.com. This fully-loaded potato skin rounds recipe is a mashup of the ever-popular potato skins with the dip-able goodness of nachos. It's perfect for a game day party, a weekday lunch, or a kid-friendly. Crispy cheese potato skins, baked to a crisp, then topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions. There is nothing like a plate full of crispy potato skins, filled with melty cheddar cheese, and topped with bacon bits, sour cream and green.