Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes.
You can have Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes
- You need 3 of each Idaho potatoes(1.25-1.5 pounds-ish) — peeled & diced 1".
- It’s of water- 1 inch above the potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 ounce of butter – softened.
- It’s 2 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese- shredded.
- Prepare 3 of stripes bacon, cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1 of each egg.
- You need as needed of butter to drizzle- optional.
Bacon Cheddar Duchesse Potatoes instructions
- Start the potatoes in cold water, bring the potatoes to a boiling and turn down to a simmer. The water should taste slightly salty, cook until they are fork tender. about 20 minutes +/-.
- Drain the potatoes; Place in a mixer and add the butter, sour cream, paprika, granulated garlic, bacon and cheddar and season to taste with salt and pepper- whip until fluffy, stop and taste when you are satisfied with the taste add the egg and whip until fluffy. If the consistency is to thick you can add more sour cream or milk to lighten.***** Over whipping will cause them to be rubbery.
- On a sheet pan with parchment Use a large pipping bag and a large star tip- pipe a 3 inch base going to a point. You can do a couple of practice one and if they do not look good put back in the bag and try again:) Note* (You can drizzle butter on to the potatoes before baking if desired, this can add a little flavor and color)..
- Place in the oven and brown to a light (GBD) golden brown and delicious color in the oven.at 350 degrees F. -about 15-20 minutes..