Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls. I thought cheeseburger egg rolls sounded really good. I always have ground turkey on hand and thought ground turkey would be a little healthier You see how I'm trying to be healthy here?!?! That is how these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls came about. Now I didn't use turkey bacon.
They were so incredibly good, they tasted just like the. This Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls from Delish.com is the best. Add bacon and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. You can cook Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 each of Small Onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 each of slices of bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- You need 1 tbsp of each of bbq sauce, ketchup and prepared yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of olive oil spray.
Transfer mixture to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat. Place filled egg rolls on the parchment-lined baking sheet, covered with a slightly damp paper towel, while you finish making the egg rolls. I would also add some bacon to make bacon cheeseburger egg rolls. Egg Rolls are a favorite in our household.
Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg rolls step by step
- In large skillet brown meat with onions and bacon, season with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add ketchup, bbq sauce and mustard and cook until meat is thoroughly cooked and there is no more liquid. Let cool for a few minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. On flat surface lay egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. In the middle lay down 1 1/2 tbls. cheese and on top of that 1 1/2 tbls. meat mixture..
- To roll egg roll fold in sides, then take side facing you and fold into middle and then tightly roll. Dab water on last corner to hold egg roll together. Lay egg roll on baking sheet, make sure they don't touch. Repeat until meat mixture is completely used..
- Spray egg rolls with olive oil spray make sure to get ends so they don't burn. Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Flip hakf way through baking to make sure both sides brown.Let cool and serve with extra ketchup for dipping..
Quick and easy to make, once you get the hang of rolling them up! They can literally be filled with almost Both are delicious and most importantly made without bread! We choose to bake these Perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls but they are also tasty fried. When I saw this Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls recipe by Living Locurto Food Contributor Divian, I immediately wanted to make them. I've always loved egg rolls and I'm now addicted to wrapping things in egg roll wrappers!