Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Cod fillets with a panko and Parmesan coating, finished off with a delicious lemon cream sauce. Whisk in cream and cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in lemon zest and simmer a few minutes more.
Reviews for: Photos of Panko Crusted Halibut with White Serrano and Most cilantro lime cream sauces I have made in the past have sour cream which gives them a nice tang. Easy Oven Baked Panko Crusted Cod If you are looking for an easy oven baked cod, you really need to try this Panko crusted cod recipe. For an easy weeknight seafood dinner, make baked cod by roasting fresh fillets with parmesan cheese and a lemon garlic sauce — the cod ends up tender and. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- Prepare of for the cod.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- It’s 1 tbs of evoo.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of evoo.
- It’s 1 of large shallot chopped.
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- You need of juice of 3 small limes.
- You need 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese give this healthy baked fish recipe delectable crunch for a healthy homemade alternative to fish sticks or fried fish. Combine panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish. Cod fillets are one of our favorites; covered with Panko crumbs and baked gives them a crunch topping and tender, flaky fish inside. I serve this with the julienned carrots and also with spinach I've lightly sauteed in a little bit of olive oil.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce step by step
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
Serve with Creamy Tomato Soup and Soba Noodle Salad. S.-caught Alaska cod, gray cod, or true cod.. Cream Sauce Recipe : A quick and easy baked salmon topped with crispy panko and parmesan in bright and tasty lemon cream sauce. salmon, trout, tilapia, cod, etc, is coated with breadcrumbs, parmesan and herbs and baked until the fish is tender and the crust is golden brown and crispy. Combine panko crumbs and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture.