Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole.
You can cook Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole
- You need 5 ounces of crushed thick potato chips.
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced finely.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef and sausage with the onions and garlic in it. Season this with some seasoned salt and pepper..
- Steam the broccoli and season with seasoned salt. Add to a baking pan..
- Drain the meat. Add on top of the broccoli..
- Add crushed potato chips.
- Melt the butter and add the milk. Heat and add the shredded cheese when the cheese melts add the cornstarch to the water and mix..
- Pour into hot milk cheese mixture..
- Put into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.