Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!. Wanted somethin different for dinner but wanted it to be very quick.threw this together n BAM!! New video is here guys Watch full video and enjoy Don't forget to subscribe Like share and comment And again sorry for the poor video editing Please support. Winner winner Chicken dinner!! (or lunch) Crispy, Golden Smoked Half Chicken Combo Plate ORDER ONLINE FOR.
Find kid winner stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. All Reviews for Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. You can cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!
- Prepare of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- You need of ● For The Chicken.
- It’s 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- It’s of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- It’s 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- You need of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- It’s 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Side Salads.
- It’s 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- You need as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fred DINNER WINNER Kids'. has been added to your Basket. The goal is to get to the finish line, where a special covered treat awaits, so even fussy will clean their plates. Your life is at your feet!
Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! instructions
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
Confira a lista de idiomas oferecidos antes de comprar. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Action Figure Military Soldiers Weapon PUBG Game Building Blocks Toys for Children kids. Make them the Winner of Dinner with the Dinner Winner Kids Plate from Fred. The Dinner Winner Kids Plate makes eating a bit more fun. It's a plate with lots of sections and a start and finish, a bit like a board game.