Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the oven and waiting for a big, bold homemade dinner to be ready in less than an hour. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
So I'm pretty excited not only to share this Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole, but to tell you that my little babe loved it! We are all pretty excited that she ate a casserole and was happy about it. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. You can cook Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 pk of tater crowns.
- Prepare 1 pk of triple cheddar cheese.
- You need 5 of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- You need 1 cup of mustard.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything! So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole. Ya see, I am not really big on casseroles because they typically are dense, loaded with calories, and has a lot of cheese (Says the one with lactose intolerance). Cheesy delicious Tater Tot Cheeseburger Casserole bake. we will show you how to mke this this tasty dish. ⬇⬇⬇ Get our NEW COOKBOOK!.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole instructions
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
If you like cheeseburgers, tater tots OR casseroles (or maybe all of 'em) we think you'll LOVE this bacon ranch cheeseburger tater tot casserole . We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy, including. Fully Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for #SundaySupperCulinary Adventures with Camilla. This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect family-friendly dish.