Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Kids will go crazy over these yummy, yet simple toasties! They're a perfect weekend brekky or afternoon snack. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
This list of toasties will melt your heart. Paul West's mushroom cheese toastie (Benito Martin) For an unusual take on a tried-and-tested idea, look no further than Japan. Not only have the Japanese Arepas are small round fried cornbreads, which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings, from simple. You can have Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!
- It’s 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- You need of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- You need of Cheese and pickle.
- You need of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- It’s of Cheese and tomato.
- You need of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Prepare of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- It’s of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Prepare of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- It’s of Tuna and cheese.
- It’s of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- You need of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- It’s of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Prepare of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- You need of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- It’s of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Prepare of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- You need of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Pan fried toast (simple french toast) pan fried bread toast this is simple breakfast idea you can make this in few minutes at home we used only three. Evidently toasted sandwich fillings go way beyond cheese. Pan-frying is a fundamental cooking technique that's easy to master and yields absolutely delicious results; who could resist a crispy, crunchy cutlet with a tender juicy center? It's less messy than deep frying, too—get the basic information right here and start frying tonight.
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! instructions
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
See more ideas about Pan fried dumplings, Fried dumplings, Dumplings. Hehehe Apparently the filling for Chinese dumplings version is so much simpler compared to Korean mandus. Okay why is pot stickers a Chinese New Year dish? Once you try these Pan Fried Beef Tacos you might never make tacos the regular way again! This taco dinner recipe is going to be ready in no time!