Zucchini Parmesan Casserole.
You can have Zucchini Parmesan Casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Casserole
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice).
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 6 cup of zucchini, unpeeled, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Zucchini Parmesan Casserole step by step
- Combine butter, chex, & parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Combine soup, onion powder, parsley, salt, & white pepper. Stir in zucchini & 2/3 cup chex mixture. Mix well. Pour into shallow baking dish. Top with remaining crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender & chex are golden brown..