Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake. Bacon and pepperoni pizza ! bacon pizza and pepperoni pizza – made from scratch using my homemade pizza dough. It's a yeast dough which is awesome ! When I was in college, one of my roommates introduced me to the glory that is a "Pepperoni Pasta Bake".
With the flavours of pepperoni pizza, you just can't go wrong! Arrange pepperoni and olives over top. This easy one-pan pasta bake is sure to become a family favorite. You can cook Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s slices of Pepperoni.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
To customize this pasta bake, try adding any of your other favorite pizza toppings, such as baby spinach, sliced mushrooms or sliced ripe olives. This delicious and easy pasta bake with cooked and shredded chicken breast is full of bacon and ranch flavors–it's a treat for the whole family. Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bacon and Parmesan cheese are the hero flavors in this hearty pasta that goes beyond the basic red-sauce bake.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
It looks like your usual stuffed shells, but hidden under the cheese, pepperoni, and marinara is an ingredient that may surprise you. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Then you'll love this simple pasta bake which has all the flavours of the famous topping. We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta. This recipe for pepperoni pasta bake is no different; it can be prepared quickly and the end result is amazing.