Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. In a large bowl, mix together beef, cooked onions and garlic, Parmesan, eggs, panko, salt Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the. Made with ground beef, yellow potatoes and honey BBQ sauce, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family.
The Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf with Potatoes recipe out of our category Root Peel the onion, garlic and celery root and dice finely. Rinse the celery leaves and set aside for Thanks to french fries and mashed potatoes, potatoes are often considered unhealthy. This Easy Meatloaf and Potatoes Dinner gives you meat and potatoes all in one delicious shot! You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- Prepare of meatloaf.
- It’s 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 5 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of potatoe broth.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
Perfect appetizer for your holiday parties. This meatloaf includes the mashed potatoes. You've found a new way to make this classic recipe and the kids will love it. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed carrots for an old fashioned comfort food dinner.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes step by step
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
It's wrapped in bacon and covered in a tangy-sweet sauce. But I honestly love the comfort food nature of the soft, white stuff. Into a large bowl, throw the ground beef, Parmesan cheese Serve the meatloaf next to mashed potatoes. With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined. Form the mixture into a loaf shape on a broiler pan, which will allow the fat to drain. (Line the bottom of the pan with foil to avoid a big mess!).