Baked apple cinnamon pork chops. The first of my two contributions to this cookbook goes out to my Dad — this Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops recipe. For as long as I can remember, my dad has loved pork chops. Apple cinnamon pork chops are one of my favorite dishes.
I can make dinner for a fraction of what we pay to eat out, just like I did with these Baked Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops. This is a very simple one-dish dinner or you could pair it with a green too like a spinach salad or broccoli. Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops with fresh rosemary, brown sugar and cinnamon apples served on a bed of fluffy, mashed sweet potatoes. You can cook Baked apple cinnamon pork chops using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked apple cinnamon pork chops
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- It’s 8 of apples.
- You need 3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
Why You Will Love This Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops Recipe Lay pork chops on a baking sheet, lightly coat with olive oil, then thyme, and sea salt and pepper to your liking. Rub the seasonings into the meat In a sauce pan, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, water and apples. Baked Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops Recipe (Soy free and gluten free). Warm flavors like sage and cinnamon play up the contrast between the juicy porkchops and caramelized apples.
Baked apple cinnamon pork chops instructions
- Brown pork chops in a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Slice, core and peel the apples and arrange them along the bottom of a casserole dish, big enough for all of the pork chops to fit over the apples..
- Sprinkle the Brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over all of the apples, then dollop the butter over all..
- season the pork chops however you'd like, then arrange them evenly over the apples..
- Pour apple juice all over the pork chops and apple's..
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350°F..
Rub both sides of the pork chops with sage; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Easy One-Skillet Pork Chops with Apples. If someone asked me for a recipe that is both easy enough to make on a random Wednesday night, yet impressive Add the garlic, fresh rosemary, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well to combine (if you prefer things a little sweeter, add one more tablespoon of. Use a tart apple in this easy recipe for Apple Pork Chops; Granny Smith or Macintosh would work well.