You can have Baked Beans using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Beans
- It’s 3 can of Pork and Beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Spicy Mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion, chopped fine.
Baked Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 quart baking dish add baked beans, mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Creole seasoning and chopped onion..
- Mix together well and place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven, stir again and place back into the oven for 20 more minutes..
- After twenty minutes is up remove from oven and cool..