Baked Brussel Sprout Salad. Making a Brussels sprouts salad sounds intimidating, but it doesn't actually require much prep. Tossed with a combo of toasted almonds, shaved Parmesan, and pomegranate seeds, it's the best side for any get-together, most especially your fancy holiday dinner. Brussels sprouts are the star of the show here, and they get roasted in the oven with garlic powder until they're perfectly charred.
The BEST Brussel sprout salad with kale, cranberries, pomegranate, and sunflower seeds in apple cider vinaigrette. Also known as Brussel sprout slaw. How do you get people to eat Brussels sprouts and love them? You can have Baked Brussel Sprout Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Brussel Sprout Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 large of red pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1 dash of kosher or sea salt to coat.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bacon of your choice.
- You need of optional for main dish.
- It’s 4 medium of chicken breasts, cut into bite sizes.
Shave the Brussels sprouts thin and add. Crunchy almonds, sharp Parmesan, savory bacon, and those paper-thin brussels with. Kale & Brussels Sprout Salad with Walnuts, and Parmesan. Creamy Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Cheddar This sweet, tangy, and utterly addictive Brussels sprout salad can be prepared ahead of time Arrange the walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Baked Brussel Sprout Salad step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- cover large cookie sheet in tinfoil.
- cut brussel sprouts in half, slice redpeppers in bite sizes, dice onion, mix all veggies in bowl.
- pour EVOO over veggies, mix until coated.
- salt and pepper to your tastes, mix veggies till coated.
- pour veggies onto cookie sheet.
- slice bacon into 1 inch pieces, cover veggies with bacon.
- be sure to spread items in ONE layer or they will not brown correctly.
- bake for 50 mins to an hour(check every 15 for your oven since cook times may very, starting at 30 mins) flipping once or twice depending on check times.
We love Brussels sprouts every which way—roasted, sautéed, fried, shaved, and so much more. The recipes here range from hot dips to creamy gratins to crunchy salads, and many side dishes. We even endorse Brussels sprouts as a pizza topping. Brussels sprouts are hearty so the salad can certainly last a while in the fridge, but the sprouts do soak up a lot of the dressing so it can get a bit dry after a couple days. I recommend making and serving it the same day, if at all possible.