Baked garlic brown sugar chicken. Try this baked garlic brown sugar chicken. It only has a few ingredients and I'm sure you have it all in your This chicken is an easy recipe to throw together for dinner. With only a couple of ingredients, I'm sure you have everything in your pantry ready to go.
I love chicken recipes as they remind me of my mothers cooking when i was a kid. Please let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments below. try out the tasty baked brown sugar chicken with garlic below. This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal. You can have Baked garlic brown sugar chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked garlic brown sugar chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves,minced.
- Prepare 4 of tablespn Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
It's also freezer friendly and requires minimal prep. I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breasts dinners. Chicken in a delicious sauce with garlic, which are baked until almost caramelized, and we all know what kind of a treat caramelized onions are. Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken – The best and easiest chicken ever, baked to crisp-tender perfection along with the most amazing sweet garlic sauce!
Baked garlic brown sugar chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven or the pressure cooker,and lightly grease a cassehore dish.
- In a small salute pan,salute garlic with the oil until tender..
- Remove from heat and stil in brown sugar place chicken breasts in a prepared baking disband cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- And enjoy hurry.
And this sweet brown sugar, garlicky crust is to die for. I seriously wanted to guzzle it down. Or triple the sauce so I can serve it over everything and. I used the pre chopped garlic in the jar also. The sweet from the sugar evens out the garlic taste, but.