Baked Honey Sweet Apples. I just wasn't happy with the end flavor (besides the blowing up part) just too sweet but perhaps it just View image. Honey Baked Apples. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crispy while soft, sweet while salty, these Honey Roasted Apples are an absolute amazing side to a for pork, chicken and stuffed pastas.
Baked quince with dry Stack of delicious sweet and spicy apple pancakes with fried caramelized apples, anise, cinnamon and honey on a white plate. Try our honey baked apples with hazelnuts and yogurt. These baked cinnamon apples make for dessert or breakfast Check out these comforting honey-baked apples. You can cook Baked Honey Sweet Apples using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Sweet Apples
- Prepare 4 of large apples (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter room temperature.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Cinnamon (optional).
These sweet and syrupy apples make for the ideal winter dessert or breakfast, plus they're gluten free and low in calories too. Baked Honey Apples. by Tasha (New York). I am trying to eat healthy and always try to come up with creative ideas for my meals. I got this wonderful baked apples recipe from my friend and think this can be a nice and healthy substitute to caramel covered apples.
Baked Honey Sweet Apples instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Cut the apples top (reserve) With a small spoon hollow the center of it in order to remove the seed only Arrange the apples in a baking dish, along with the top of it, add water.
- Inside the hollow of each apple add: 1/2 tablespoon butter 1 tablespoon of honey 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 spoon of sugar.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until the edges are tender If you want to lightly toast them, put the oven on broil for 2 minutes or to taste.
Simply wash and scrub the apples and cut away just the upper part. Copycat honey baked ham has a sweet honey glaze with a hint of brown sugar. This baked spiral ham recipe makes juicy meat with delicious sticky glaze! Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze made with brown sugar, orange juice, honey, and spices is the PERFECT sweet and savory holiday dinner. Honey Baked Cinnamon Apples is a simple and easy baked apples with cinnamon recipe.